About the job:
The Social Media Intern is responsible for communicating The Estate at Cherokee Dock story, raising brand awareness and engaging with clients and vendors.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
• Develop content calendars on a monthly basis
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
• Create engaging blog and social media content
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases email campaigns and media alerts